Having trouble with Bittrex (and without any support)

I made an account in June, but did not verify the e-mail when it had happened because at the time I had not planned to use the exchange or maybe I (strangely) simply overlooked it... Now I'm hit with withdrawal limits, and it says that I need to verify my e-mail.... so I hit the verify link (from June) and it not surprisingly it tells me "EMAIL VERIFICATION FAILED - your email address was not properly verified. Check the link provided to your e-mail address and try again" the link from my e-mail is bringing me here, so I'm stuck at a loss for what to do in order to get verified.

No word from any type of support at all kind of brings me down as well.

submitted by /u/TheBeastAKAPendragon
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement