I can't learn to love IOTA. Getting out right now with 100% profits. What are the most promising investment opportunities right now -in your opinion?

  1. I know one should always do individual research. Just like to check in on the community so I don't just get stuck in my own head.

  2. Can't stomach IOTA anymore. Finally in profit now, and will cash out -> that means reinvest. I see it might go further up. But after using it for some time, I just can't justify it being such a big part of my portfolio. The concept spoke to me. But not the reality of it as of now (compared to a lot of other products/platforms).

Been looking at Stratis, Waves and Lisk (don't seem to be doing too well in the market), getting some more "expensive" Ethereum, OmiseGo (erc tokens put me off tbh, but feel free to prove me wrong).

I currently hold NEO (like everyone else), XRP, ETH.

submitted by /u/drugabusername
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement