Advice for an early-ish NEO adopter

Hey crypto geeks, I need some advice...

I bought NEO when it was $7 because I stumbled across a youtube vid and was sold. I didn't go balls deep though (which I regret), diversified and ended up with a range of coins. When NEO started rising I bought in again at $17 and again at $35. My total stash is modest at 70 NEO coins.

Im also invested in STEEM, BCC, DGB and XRP to a tune of around $2000 - all are making a loss at the moment.

I wish I went with my gut and got ALL the NEO, but I didn't and I'm wondering what to do next. I have around another 5-10k to invest in crypto. Where should I go from here? More NEO? ETH? BC? Or look at other alt coins like SIA, OMISEGO, TENX??

A nudge in the right direction would be appreciated, I'm looking to make profit in the long term mainly, any short term gains to be had would be a bonus. I know a lot of you have made strong gains and I don't want you to hold my hand and tell me what to do, but rather help me strategise so I can maximise my moneys potential.

Sincerely,

D

submitted by /u/cryptokiddo
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement