I made a modern android app for Poloniex and would love to hear your thoughts/suggestions!

I thought some of the Poloniex apps were looking a bit dated so I decided to make my own. I purposefully created a fairly simple first version so I could get some feedback from the community about what features you would appreciate. So feel free to post any here!

Here are some highlights from the app:

Ticker feed: Scroll through all currencies in one place with 24h charts and real time market info

BTC and USD: View the current price of each cryptocurrency in both BTC and USD

Interactive Charts: Click and drag to view historical price data for each coin

Orderbook and History: Scroll through recent asks/bids as well as historical trade information

Automatic polling: Enable or disable continuous refreshing of the feed

http://ift.tt/2ttKwvJ

submitted by /u/pocketcryptodev
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement