General thoughts about golem?

Hi, I'll try to be as quick as possible since the title says everything already.

I made some small investments in golem (maybe something like 200 bucks every now and then) while it was still rising and did make some small short-term profits. However I'm planning on investing something like 2k in something besides BTC, ETH, LTC, etc... And I've been hearing a lot about golem lately some pros and cons and other standard stuff, I'm looking at the chart and I don't have much to say except that its low, lets say that the 0.000884 BTC was as low as it will go for now. I'm hoping for it to maybe drop down again at that area so I can try to put in some money? I'll continue looking at the chart for about a week just to see how the situation goes before I make a decision...

Now for the real question Is golem worth it or should I scrap the idea about golem ad go look at something else ro justr keep the money in btc,eth,ltc? I need your thoughts about golem in general, since I never directly asked about it, I thought that this might be my chance to ask.

submitted by /u/mylifeislikeabmw
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement