I made a cryptocurrency arbitrage calculator (UPDATED)

I just finished coding v1.5 of my cryptocurrency arbitrage program, so if you guys want to make some money trading check it out:

Website with live data: http://ift.tt/2tXF8Q9

GitHub: http://ift.tt/2ttQNCK

The aim of opensourcing this is that this will hopefully improve the state of cryptocurrencies by lowering the price variations between markets and make cc's, more appealing to mainstream investors.

The program is in not yet finished and will probably never be - I have plans to make it into an arbitrage bot in a not so distant future. I am working on it everyday and would love some help too :). To see the roadmap/ todo list visit the GitHub.

Message me if you want me to add a specific Market (although it is pretty easy to do yourself if you know a bit of code).

I would love some feedback! BTW please star & watch the GitHub repo, it helps with my self esteem and getting into college :)

Donate to keep it hosted: LTC: LVXCvcV52unCdcqvyvKp6mC6AAVur1EZ57

submitted by /u/manummasson
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement