Which bitcoin exchange has realistic verification times currently?

I registered on cex.io on Thursday and submitted my documents for verification (I wanted to go with Coinbase but it was down for hours). The verification page said it would take "up to 24 hours" to get verified and that they will send an email. Guess what, they still haven't sent an email. So I googled around and saw people saying it took them weeks or even months to get verified recently...

So now I'm thinking about submitting my info on another exchange, but I'm not sure when I'd get verified... Thinking of trying Coinbase again, or Kraken. Anyone knows how long would it take to get verified? Or should I try some other reputable exchange that fast verification times (does it even exist?)?

I'm from Hungary (EU)

submitted by /u/concli_h
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement