I can't get my USD the crypto markets.

I'm trying to buy ethereum, and I've been attempting for several days to get myself on an exchange that allows me to transfer my USD to Ether.

So far I've tried: Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, Gemini, and Bittrex.

Coinbase and GDAX both fail to verify my identity. Kraken's verify identity option is disabled. Gemini doesn't work because I don't live in the US.

I was able to make an account on Bittrex, and get verified, but they only allow transfers of >$100,000 which is insane. I have $10,000 I'd like to invest but not $100,000.

So, TL;DR, how do I actually get my USD into the crypto market so I can buy some crypto? I'm seriously frustrated.

submitted by /u/Tydaljames
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement