Best exchange(s) for NY State residents?

Hey guys it seems like there are a lot of exchanges out there that aren't great for NY residents because of the crypto regulations in this state, and some will not even let you register for an account. I had coins on the Poloniex exchange, but a couple of months ago they asked me which state I lived in and after I selected NY, they would not allow me to access my account even to withdraw my coins. I had to contact support and give them a wallet address, but they do not even list an email on the website. So I ended up having to create a support ticket to try and get my tokens back. It's been over 2 months and they have still not gotten back to me about this...

Anyone know some decent exchanges out there for NY State residents so I don't have to worry as much about jumping through these kind of hoops? Thanks!

submitted by /u/butterdipper
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement