Bitfinex- cant enable my wallet (currency)

I'm trying to enable my EOS wallet, so that I can see my funds. When I created my account, I disabled some currencies to get a better overview over the ones I use, but now I need the EOS wallet and cant enable it. Everytine when I select it in settings>currencies&Pairs and press Update, im asked for the 2FAuth and everything is fine, even the site tells me that settings got updated. But the wallet isn't there and the checkbox in settings is still unchecked... don't know what to do, I cant acess my EOS token now ...

Tried it from different browser, restarted browser, even tried from my macbook, but still the same problem...

someone got the same issue and knows how to fix this damn site?

submitted by /u/Pheeewpheeew
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement