App to set Strategies?

Hi

I would like to start trading, and since I cannot set a stop limit and sell limit at same time when trading

I wonder if there's a way to do this somehow. I thought of writing a small app in Python using the GDAX api (although I am not really experienced) where I could set a stop loss (let's say 10% lower of the trading price when it started) and a sell limit (let's say a 10% higher or more of the trading price when it started)

Then, if the trade price raised a lot, to allow the stop loss to reset as 10% low of the current price in case it raised up considerably.

This shouldn't be too hard to code in Python using the unnoficial GDAX api that someone posted on Github. But I wouldn't be surprised if there's already an app or website that already does this.

Any ideas?

Thanks

submitted by /u/albertocastillo2001
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement