Will give free KMD coins to the person that helps me fix this! Please help me retrieve the KMD coins that seem to have disappeared!

I'd be extremely grateful. I downloaded the swing wallet and sent a solid amount of KMD to it from my Bittrex account. When I look on the blockchain explorer, it shows that my address clearly contains X amount of KMD -- but in my wallet, it shows zero. I've tried everything I can think of, including downloading the newest updated swing wallet for Mac, but I simply cannot figure out how to get back these coins.

tldr: I have KMD coins -- as well as the private key attached to the address -- but can't seem to retrieve them. Please help a poor guy out. I will gladly send you a portion of what I have in return for your kindness. Thank you all!

submitted by /u/RedditMonster2
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement