OMG vs VTC

Currently my portfolio is 50% IOTA 25% OMG and 25% VTC. I really like iota and plan to continue holding it, both because of how awesome the coin is and because I think the price is great. Now I'm planning to put a little more money in, and I am thinking about putting that into vtc and also moving some or all of my omg to vtc. While I think they are both good coins, I think vtc is fundamentally better bc asics. I also think the price of vtc is a bit better right now, I think it seems poised for a good bull run, and there seems to be a lot more hype about vtc and general sentiment in favor of it, which also suggests that the price will increase. What do people think about omg vs vtc? Would you agree that it is better enough to warrant moving funds from omg to vtc? And would you think that I have time to leave my omg for a little longer before moving it to vtc, or do you think I stand to miss some sizable gains by waiting just a few days? Thanks friends. VTC to the moon!

submitted by /u/mellifluousmind
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement