I finally got round to setting up HODL.social yesterday

I had been intending to set this up for a while as I have been thinking it would be great to have a Twitter-like platform for the active crypto community to discuss crypto and blockchain. As a fan of blockchain myself, I setup hodl.social just out of curiosity to see if it would be useful to other people who, like me, love talking about crypto stuff.

Yes, I know there is already FB and there is Reddit and there is Twitter itself, but I think the crypto ecosphere is active enough and large enough to have its own platform.

So I set up hodl.social. It's based on the excellent software Mastodon, a free and open-source Twitter clone which I run on my own dedicated server. No spam, no selling data to third parties, I promise. It's brand new so of course, feedback welcome.

https://hodl.social/

More info on Mastodon: http://ift.tt/2m8GTYU(software

submitted by /u/itslikethatman
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement