To late to more portion out of BTC and into the top 5 alts?

As I think I should have moved right after the can of Sx2 yesterday, but was too busy with the day job, I look at BTC now at under $7200, am I too late to move into some of the top 5 alts like ETH, Rip, & LTC? I'm looking at the spike they're having, and this would be be taking 35% of my BTC at a low, and buying 3 alts at a high. Who know if this spike all these alts are enjoying will hold, or if BTC will rebound more and head up again, and I was better off just sitting on BTC. Perhaps I'm better off sitting on it, and when BTC goes up, and Alts slack off, then I can move that 25% portion into those 3 alts I'm eying. Decisions. I'm clearly still new at this, and not wanting to be emotional or sentimental.

submitted by /u/Data_Geek
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement