Trouble with bittrex

Hi friends. I’m wondering if anyone can help me or has any suggestions. So I️ know a lot of people had been having trouble with bittrex and decided I️ wanted to move my funds in bittrex over to my Binance account. When I️ tried to withdraw it told me I️ needed basic verification in order to withdraw. When doing basic varification, I️ made a typo with date of birth and didn’t notice until I️ hit submit, then it instantly told me I️ didn’t match anyone from a Public database. It is telling me to go for the next level verification, where I️ upload documents, but I️ don’t want to do that yet because they won’t match the accidental info I️ put in, and I️ don’t want to get even more screwed. It won’t let me re-input my info, any suggestions?

submitted by /u/mellifluousmind
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement