Scam alert or genius?

As 50% of the crowd thinks BitConnect is a ponzi, I decided anyway to lend some money to the system and don’t know yet how long this will go. Now, it looks like everyone is doing a lending/referral website, some of them (like bitpetite) are gone already. As I really hate all the disturbing ads for sponsorships, I was looking for alternatives and found http://ift.tt/2hPhMJj (or did the site found me?). Because I’m curious just about everything in the crypto scene I could not help myself and gave it a try and am not disappointed so far as I got two referrals in three days. BUT. Is it a great idea? Ok it could be a scam and the developers take the most sponsors for themselves (I think I would do that, I’m an asshole). Or will the queue line grow so long that you will never ever again in the front row. What’s your opinion? Is this the evolution on lending/referral programs? I really wish there was a alternative for advertising. It looks like 50% of posts are sponsorship ads and I want everyone to die for shit posting.

submitted by /u/w00dst0ck79
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement