Does trading on low volume exchange offer an advantage ?

I'm wondering if there are some advantages to trade on low volume exchanges, for example by placing order 10-20% off the market price in hope that someone buy or sell a large quantity at market price and getting a better price than high volume exchange that need why more volume to move price.

Or on the opposite that tends to happen more on large exchange where there might be whales or stupid persons that make very large market order that reach price above for a few seconds. I think that it did happen to me sometimes on a large exchange, I've placed sell orders with some step above price, and it when trough even if I was never able to see that price as it went the seconds right after the trades.

submitted by /u/ElucTheG33K
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement