thoughts on an ICO?

I was looking at the ICO coming up, actually found it because it was getting done on Coss which I was invested in. the URL is https://dropdeck.io/ now I know ICOs as a general thing aren't usually very good at giving returns. However I have a reasonable amount of money currently invested in peer to peer sites and I feel like the social media aspect of crowdsourcing the due diligence actually seems like a decent idea. (the lack of transparency on due diligence with the companies you are loaning to has bitten people in the ass; like the ratesetter bad loans issue of a few months ago). Everything looks reasonable, from an ICO perspective and it does seem like their is an actual use for the blockchain, but I was wondering if anyone else has had a look at it and have any concerns which would keep them from investing

submitted by /u/freddiegrover
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement