Can someone help me out with trading?

Hi! I've been following cryptocurrencies for 3 months. I've been trading for 2 months, and I haven't made any money. (I haven't lost any, either.)

 

I've had a string of experiences that led me to be very cautious:

  1. Wanting to test the waters, I bought $1000 worth of BTC when it was at 4,000.

  2. Literally the next day, BTC crashed to 3,000 (China). That was my first experience.

  3. Resisting the urge to deposit more money, I waited 2 long weeks for Bitcoin to rise back up to 4,000.

  4. Frustrated, I took the advice of a trading group and decided to trade my BTC for altcoins to try and build my account.

 

Literally the day after I bought the altcoins, they started plummeting. I watched as my coins dropped by 50% over the course of another 2 weeks, while Bitcoin skyrocketed nearly 50% from 4,000 to almost 6,000.

Eventually I recovered from this loss, bringing my account back up to $1,000.

 

I deposited another $30,000 since then, and I've been day trading and position trading small amounts, but I've only broken even. In 2 months of trading, I have NEVER actually made a profit. I've watched bitcoin go from 3,000 to 8,000 and somehow I haven't made any money.

I feel like a fool.

How can I improve?

 

Over the course of the last two months, I have had NUMEROUS "gut feelings" to invest heavily in certain coins. For example: AEON, MONA, NEO, and ZEN.

But I resisted those feelings because everyone says you cannot trade on emotion.

I watched in horror as those coins rose 100%, 200%, even 600%, days after I had ALMOST invested in them.

 

Enough is enough. I can't stand sitting on the sidelines anymore with a lump of FIAT in my pocket. Can someone please point me to some genuinely good resources for how to become good at trading cryptocurrencies?

submitted by /u/sahasralaa
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement