Help a newbie out

Hello everyone,i'm still a noob to cryptocurrencys and i tried to learn every single thing i could but i also like to read opinions of more experienced individuals. My budget for my first investment is gonna be from 50€ to 100€. And here are my never ending noob questions:

What do i ABSOLUTELY need to know before investing? What concepts do i need to grasp?

What resources should i use to get news/prices on cryptos?

On which cryptos should i invest with my budget? I'm leaning more to small cryptos , for example XRP, and i would like to own more than one currency.

What are the most trustworthy european sites to buy/sell cryptos?

Should i continuously buy(at the dips) and sell(at the peaks) or just hodl?#StraightToTheLamboShopIGo

Sorry for my bad english and thank you for your time!😊

submitted by /u/Nevesj98G
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement