Chinese Regulation: Where is it?

We all heard a couple days ago that Chinese regulation was "expected" on October 1st, and the market responded by going on a bull run (especially coins hit hard by the China ban).

So it's the 2nd now. Where is the regulation? What is the regulation? I have not heard anything to confirm the rumor was true but the market is acting like everything is all settled now. Did I miss a big announcement that clears everything up (and somehow it did not get posted to every crypto sub the way news like this always does)? Because the news I can actually find tells me exchanges are still closing down, and the two big ones are still expected to shut down this month.

I hope someone can point me to a solid source to confirm what the new China regulations are, because if the news was fake things are about to get ugly.

submitted by /u/Sugar-Power-Women
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement