Current ALTCoin downtrend

I've monitored the Altcoin's dips during the bitcoin recent fall and accepted that as normal, however with Bitcoin rebounding in the past fortnight I expected to see the altcoins do similar. I've adopted the mentality of hodl'ng but am getting concerned at seeing the daily losses on every coin I'm invested in at some stage need to address re-visiting my strategy or start reaching out for opinions.

ARK, LSK, XMR, NAV, DASH, OMG, MAID, FCT, BCH ETC, ETH, RISE and around half a dozen others are all tanking and I'm losing serious money. Looking at Coinmarketcap regularly shows the highest gainers being some new coin that has materialised that opportunists are jumping on, but any Alt's I'm familiar with shows almost no upward progress. Common sense would raise alarm bells and say exit now while until this trend finishes or move back to Bitcoin while it's in the green or be licking my wounds in a few weeks, but am stubbornly maintaining the logic of you don't lose until you sell at a loss.

Does anyone have thoughts on what's occurring as I'm at a loss (in every sense) of what I should be doing.

-edit this was categorized as TA but is more asking for support on the best strategy.

submitted by /u/pennyfred
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement