Best coin to buy October 2, 2017

The only reason I'm making this post is to try and help the minions looking for the next 10x coin. Now with that being said. This is not the next 10x coin. What I am about to offer you is a coin that you can swing trade and make a 15%+ profit in the next few days or weeks. This may not sound like much, but that is about the average yearly return in traditional investing. Plus I just want to help out because I spend a lot of time studying coinmarketcap and the top 100 coins and how they perform daily. This particular coin just had some bad news I guess you could say but I don't think it will go much lower than it's current value. Overall it's a great project with a bunch of pissed off investors right now and in my eyes it's the perfect time to invest whether looking short, medium or long term. In the next week you could see about 15% I would say. Maybe 50-100% in the next month. 100-200% by the end of the year or more. Possibly it will do 10x in the next year or two. It definitely has the potential. But it's extremely cheap right now. I had sold mine a few weeks ago around $7 and right now is a great time to buy back in. Everybody is selling. The market has begun to stabilize. Best of all it's at it's lowest BTC value in months as of today. It will certainly recover and will most likely get a huge pump soon.

Check out the all time chart on coinmarketcap. It looks like a snack

submitted by /u/Ahog18
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement