Just deposited more $$ to Gemini, now I can't withdraw btc or eth I had on there originally.

I deposited $500 to Gemini today, had about $250 worth of investments in the account since July. I have been withdrawing small amounts here and there to other exchanges, wallets, etc. Well with my new $500 I bought some btc and eth and now my available to withdraw in both of those is 0 btc/eth. I would have moved some btc before my deposit if I would have known just depositing money would freeze it all. I was planning on depositing more money in the next few days, now I'm not sure what to do as I want to move some of it to other exchanges. Any advice appreciated!

Edit: a few words.

submitted by /u/PM_ME_BrusselSprouts
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement