What do you think of my investments? Too spread out?

Hey guys. I had about $4000 to invest. Initially the plan was to invest in 3-4 coins and hodl but then it got to a point where I started following people on twitter and reading reddit posts and couldn't hold my self and started investing everywhere. My porftolio looks something like this

Bitcoin $900 Ethereum $650 Litecoin $200 ICN $300 ZCash $200 SiaCoin $250

Then I invest around $100 on every other coin XVG Trigger Ark OMG Neo Stratis BAT PTOY Peercoin LBRY Credits Factom Komodo

It's really stupid that I've spread so much right? Given that I'm not a daily trader, I have a job even though the last couple of months I haven't done much work cause of this!

Any advice is welcome. Thanks

submitted by /u/atlantadynasty
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement