Bittrex just "Rate Limited" me, is this due to me using a VPN service?

Hi there, I just have been banned from logging into Bittrex (hopefully temporarily). I assume they do this kind of thing for preventing DDOS like activity. The account though is nothing special, a pretty new personal account with basic verification done that has like $400 worth of coins in it atm.

The only reason I can think why they do this is because I am using a VPN service and multiple accounts try to log in using that service and their IP, thus automarking it as suspicious. Annoyingly they don't really give any information other than an automated reply which really doesn't say anything else than "you might be able to log in again after 24 hours", and "you might need to put in more verification if you have over $1000 worth of coin". Does anyone have experience with this situation?

 

Anyways, I thought to move some of my trading activities to a more trusted service, guess I got bamboozled.

submitted by /u/vdk13
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement