Is it worth investing £50 a month into cryptocurrency at the age of 15?

As the title says I am 15 years old and I remember my dad telling me about bitcoin when it was less than £50 :( So I obviously don't want to miss out again. My question is, is it worth investing £50-£300 a month into cryptocurrency or is it something which requires a one off large sum of money to be dumped in to it? Secondly which currencies should I be looking to invest in, I have heard good things about BTC, ETH, GNT, DASH, XMR and SIA what are your opinions and what do you think their potentials are? And finally is there a set way I should go about trading? Such as invest once a week or once a month. What should I be looking for and watch out for?

Also worth adding I am willing to wait and hold my coins.

submitted by /u/TimePandas
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement