I want to start investing / trading crypto. Good exchange / good source of information?

I want to start investing in crypto. What is the best exchange to use that d͟o͟e͟s͟n͟t͟ require verification? I was thinking kraken or bittrex, but what is your recommendation and why? (I live in Canada but I dont think that matters)

Also where is a good place to learn about investing in crypto? I already did research on youtube, reddit, and some other websites, but im still not ready to invest. I need to know more about how investing works and tips and stuff.

And without verifying an account, cashing out is going to be hard. When it is time to sell a coin, I would just trade into another crypto currency and just keel my investment across many different currencies since I wont be able to cash out or on some exchanges there isnt even an option for fiat currency. I could just use USDT, but I dont trust it fully and I wouldnt be able to cashout. for example when a coin increases in value, and you want to sell the coin, i assume most people sell into feit currency, and might buy the coin again when it is low.

Thank you

submitted by /u/DANtheMAN618
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement