[Discussion] What's the quickest way to get money into the marketplace?

Hi all, I am somewhat new to crypto and am trying to find how to get money into the market place quickly and in larger sums. At the moment I have been putting money into Coinbase (either by the $500/week limit via credit card, or by the direct link to the bank account) and transferring it to Bittrex and Bitfinex where I have been trading (but mostly holding). My main issues with this process is either high transaction fees or reduced flexibility to enter the market at opportune times:

  • In regards to the $500 credit card option, this is EXPENSIVE and has little flexibility when it comes to adding large amounts of money to take advantage of opportunity (for instance, this weekends crash).

  • In regards to the direct bank deposit, this takes FOREVER. I have been waiting all week for another deposit to drop and have have missed a lot of opportunities I would like to jump on.

Does anyone have a better process to get money into the marketplace when I want it and for cheap? I still consider the $500 credit card option viable, but the level of investments I am trying to make are

submitted by /u/Snigglets07
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement