ETH missing from Bittrex and TxId not matching?

2 days ago I transferred a small amount of Ethereum from MEW to Bittrex.

When looking at my Bittrex account, the transaction is showing up under 'Deposit History' but the ETH hasn't arrived in my wallet. Also, the TxId being shown on Bittrex is entirely different to the TxId that is showing on EtherScan.

Fortunately, the wallet addresses are matching on both, which gives me hope.

I've e-mailed Bittrex support but they still haven't responded, and based on what I'm reading online, I'll be lucky to get any response from them within a week.

I would appreciate any guidance or advice as to if there is a safer exchange to be using in the future or if there's anything I can do in this situation.

Thanks :)

submitted by /u/Adoku_NZ
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement