Crypto traders, what defines success to you? How do you approach trading? Do you have daily/weekly/monthly goals? How do you decide what to do everyday?

Just wanted to start a discussion on how pro and am traders here approach their trading. Do you have daily goals to make $X amount of money, to make Y trades? To do 2 hours of research every day? To grow your portfolio Z% a quarter? Any approach you have I would appreciate hearing about. I'm not a trader (just a hodler) but I'm learning a lot about crypto so I can take advantage when possible. Just think this is an interesting topic and would like to hear as many perspectives as possible. Please tell me your philosophies and portfolio strategies! We all have different goals (in crypto and life) so everyone is welcome to comment!

submitted by /u/PM_ME_BrusselSprouts
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement