be careful on exchanges ... watch out on bittrex

BITTREX stole $300,000 from my account last month, in august 2017. they claimed i was "hacked" but it only took someone less than two minutes for someone to hijack my account, then place a 2fA block on it locking me out. then they stole all my life savings. Subsequently, after 5 or 6 days of ignoring my emails, Bittrex removed the 2fA block from my account and my $300,000 was GONE. THERE IS NO WAY BITTREX IN CONCERT WITH JUMIO NETVERIFY COULD HAVE GOTTEN THE REQUIRED PASSPORT, PICTURES, ETC., FROM A HACKER AND VERIFIED THAT HE WAS THE OWNER OF MY ACCOUNT IN LESS THAN TWO MINUTES. then when Bittrex finally removed the 2fa and let me back on, they answered my emails saying i was hacked and told me THEY had removed the 2fa. now how can you decide a hacker owns my account, let him steal all my money in less than 30 minutes, then decide he doesn't own my account and send me an email saying I was hacked? HELL YES, I WANT TO JOIN CLASS ACTION SUIT IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE, any attorneys or government agencies, PLEASE HELP. I think this was probably a Bittrex employee along with an outside 3rd party who pulled this off. please contact me asap.

submitted by /u/BittrexScam
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement