What do you hate/dislike about blockfolio/cointracking.info

I am looking for all the short comings of each of the apps and would like to get everyone's input. I am considering writing an app because both of those have short comings for me.

Here are things I think the main things apps lack:

BlockFolio

  • All manual entries and no importing features
  • No Dashboard that gives me a snapshot of my initial investment vs gains
  • No exports for tax purposes
  • Each coin I own does not show +- %, instead it shows the 24% change within the coin
  • Clicking each coin, the first tab is stuff i dont really care about, I want to show how much I am up, not what the current values are.
  • Does not show price per unit if multiple trades happen within a coin (looking for average per coin)
  • Does not show market caps of top coins
  • Able to add multiple portfolios, for example if i want one set that shows all the ICOs i am in

CoinTracker

  • Cannot easily show values in BTC/USD and switch easily
  • All trades have to be imported/added using the website app vs the native app
  • Just a view of the website info, very limited vs what the website shows
  • Does not show market caps of top coins
  • Able to add multiple portfolios, for example if i want one set that shows all the ICOs i am in

I can nit pick on a lot of other stuff as well but I think a better app can be written that that gives best of both worlds and add anything that is missing from both.

submitted by /u/houseme
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement