Order types / Tools / Exchanges

Hello,

I am working on a socket trading bot and need some data from you crypto traders. I have 3 questions :

1- What order types do you use and why : Example : I use STOP LIMIT to sell when btc price crash while I'm asleep.

2- What exchanges do you use and why : Example : I use Gemini because they offer pre-credit ACH

3- What Tools /Indicators /Settings do you use in charts : I prefer areas instead of candle sticks because of the simple design.

Any useful detail you may share can be helpful for the FREE tools I am working on. The program I am working on is written in C++, can be executed on any machine, either PC or server, and can run on Windows / Linux etc.

submitted by /u/balaos14
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement