I'll be disconnected from the Internet until September 4 and feel I need to rebalance my portfolio before I leave and would like your input on what to do.

Hi there everybody, I made this throwaway so that I could talk more freely about my finances.

At the moment I have 95% of my holdings (about $10,000 USD) in Binance (BNB) as I've been dollar cost averaging into it because I believe in the project tremendously. It's all worth about $15,000 at the moment but I haven't taken in any profits.

Since I am going out of town (to burning man actually), I don't feel safe knowing that big-papa Bitcoin is nearing its potential peak. I feel it might get to 4800 while I'm gone and then experience a severe correction, taking everything else down with it so I'm not sure if I should just say YOLO and stay in BNB, or diversify a bit? In regards to diversification, here is what I'm thinking:

  • 25% in ETH (what got me into crypto in the first place)
  • 25% in NEO
  • 25% in QTUM
  • 25% in BNB

The reason for NEO and ETH is because they both seem extremely bullish both fundamentally and technically and yet they are far away from their all time highs, so they might moon while I'm away.

The reason for QTUM is because the coin is fascinating to me in regards to its fundamentals yet feels undervalued, much like ETH and NEO at the moment, so it would be risky move.

What would you suggest? Should I just do ETH/NEO/BNB and say fuck it to QTUM? I was considering LTC before it had its insane run-up, because that is a common suggestion as a stable-hedge, but I don't see LTC sustaining its current price since it had its insane run up. I rather buy things that are not at a premium.

What do you guys think I should do? Any help would be nice. I've only been in the crypto world since June so any help from those with more experience would be awesome.

submitted by /u/cryptovacation
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement