Trying to learn strategies for moon gainz

I'm somewhat new to crypto and have been trading/keeping up with the market nearly every day for about two months. My first big gains were from OMG and NEO where I made about a 50% ROI. (I feel like this should have been way higher, since both coins did more than a 2x.) However, the other coins I traded with tanked and lowered my ROI. When I saw that I had made 50% in only two days, I was ecstatic and thought every trade should be like this. This led me to overtrading and eventually dropping my ROI even further to about only 10%. Now I'm at borderline breakeven (in btc value). I have learned many important lessons and am trying to get back into the green. I had spent a lot of profits getting into private telegram groups, which tbh have only slightly helped me in my journey. I've seen everyone posting about how they made over 100-400% returns in a matter of weeks or even days, but the max I've made this month was only 50%. How did you guys do it? Which investments got you those multiplier gains? Idk what I'm missing.

What are your biggest tips in trading?

submitted by /u/drcryptomd
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement