ETH Competitor Investing

Hi All,

I wanted to share a trend I'm seeing. I bought strat at 3 dollars, everyone was hyped that it could use C#, so easier for coders to get into than eth. shot to $12. Now at $6.

I got excited about NEO at $7, shot over $50, now around $38.

Lisk has recently started showing the exact same pattern. "It uses Javascript!". I encourage you all to make a quick profit, but all those people claiming this is "natural growth consitent with the tech"...

You're all delusional.

This is just the next round of mini-hype-bubble. I still hold neo and strat, and may pick up some lisk too, but these coins are not actually even remotely in competition with ETH at this point. Maybe one day, and that is certainly not a bad reason to invest now. But ETH is miles ahead in development and adoption.

That being said, the next competitor to look at is EOS. Which actually probably has the best chance of genuinely competing with ETH one day, hype aside. Im sure that one will blow soon too for literally the same reasons. When the hype dies off it will drop again too.

just my 0.02 ETH

submitted by /u/mimeticpeptide
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement