Looking for 20.5 ETH contribution for Chainlink

Chainlink is dealing with connecting the SWIFT platform that all banks use to blockchain, and for allowing smart contracts to use real world data as part of the conditions for filling terms.

I am 20.5 ETH short of hitting my allotment. As part of it, you get 2400 LINK per ETH (20% more than during day 1 of the public sale, during which it will almost inevitably sell out).

You would get your full alottment, no cut for me. Token dispersal happens as soon as the ICO is complete (probably Day 1). I can send your LINK tokens to your address as soon as possible after the token dispersal, my goal would be to pay close attention to the pre-sale, maintain in contact with you and disperse the tokens as soon as I can get to my account once dispersal has happened.

I have a lot more room in my allot

Please DM if interested.

Thanks,

D

submitted by /u/needhelp20eth
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement