Hacked on bittrex for 100k. Need to know what happened

So today I went on www.bittrex.com to create an account and deposited roughly 26 BTC and traded them for other coins. Of course before doing this I did the basic verification, phone verification and enhanced verification and the 2FA authentication. I tested everything out and everything seemed fine... Then I logged out at 18:54:27 2 Hours later I come home and try to log in and it says that Bittrex is checking for my browser and that this might take up to 5 minutes. Few minutes later it goes through and asks me for my 2FA which I provide. Again it takes a long time and ends up failing. So I wait a bit and do the whole process again and when I finally log in I notice that everythings gone... All my coins were sold for btc and gone. So I check the history and this is what I see... NEW IP LOGIN UNKNOWN_IP_WITHDRAWAL_APIV1_SUCCESS NEW_IP WITHDRAWAL_APIV1_SUCCESS and then a few mins later I log in... so what happend?

submitted by /u/GodOfWhatevers
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement