Question about wallets and coin storage...

Still learning and trying to get a grasp on how everything works and the proper way to do things. My question is - how do you store your coins when you're properly diversified? I have my NEO in its own NEON wallet collecting GAS rewards, but I'm unsure how to properly store my other coins. Does each project typically develop its own wallet or is there some kind of universal wallet you recommend? I've read that it is unsafe and not recommended to store coins in Coinbase or in an exchange wallet long-term so I'm trying to avoid it if possible. Currently I have my BTC in Coinbase, other coins in Bittrex, and NEO in NEON wallet. Thanks in advance! :)

submitted by /u/moneytrain94
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement