My sell order on Poloniex has now been "open" for almost a week

Is this normal? I'm wondering if I screwed something up, but I didn't do anything different than before. Last Wednesday, I sold BelaCoin for Bitcoin, and my timing was good—got it just before it lost some of its value. However, it's been in "open orders" for a week now. I opened a help ticket, but that's also been "in process" since last Thursday.

I'm wondering if I did something wrong here. When I sold, I just clicked on my Bela so that it auto-filled the amount and current price. Between that click and the sale, is it possible for the price to drop and for me to be "too late" to get it at that price? If so, wouldn't it warn me rather than putting it in "open orders"? and again, it was a matter of maybe one second? Wasn't like I waited an hour.

Is this normal? I'm relatively new to this, and was hoping I could trade quickly on Poloniex. But this is absurd.

submitted by /u/ShaneRyan24
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement