Figuring out profit/loss when using multiple trade pairs

Hi!

I'm setting up a spreadsheet to help me keep track of my trades and the progress I'm making. One thing is bugging me a bit: I'm not too sure how to calculate (unrealized) gains when using multiple trade pairs.

An example: Let's say one week ago I made two trades:

Trade 1 = Bought 1 ETH for 250 USD

Trade 2 = Sold 0.25 ETH for 5 "XCOINS"

How am I supposed to calculate my (unrealized) gains so far? I would like to know them both in USD and BTC... Calculating my Cost Basis per Coin isn't an issue when I'm only trading through a single fiat/crypto, but this situation makes it difficult for me.

Any help is more than welcome because I'm not exactly advancing on this point :)

Kind regards!

submitted by /u/pillouter
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement