Best place for a Canadian to buy/trade crypto?

Full disclosure: my husband and I are playing around in the crypto space as an addendum to our love of stock trading. We are more than open to trades becoming investments should circumstances warrant.

Currently I am using Coinsquare. I buy and hold (hodl?) in there as well, until I figure out how wallets work and if they are necessary in my case. My husband would like to get in on this, too, and he's asking me about Quadriga. Thus, I thought it prudent to post here and see what people with far more knowledge of these markets than I think of the various exchanges available for Canucks.

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/xpanda70
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement