Can't finalize my portfolio!

Hey guys, So I'm very new to this space. Have been researching and reading a lot on cryptocurrency over the past 2 months and I think I'm ready to finally create my portfolio. As a noob, I don't want to invest too much money initially and see how it goes month by month. With that being said, here is a list of coins I'm interested in but am finding it difficult to come up with the initial 5 coins I should be investing in. This is where I need your help. Without further ado: Litcoin, Vertcoin,Factom, Monero, Lisk, NEM, district0x, Ark, BAT What coins do you think I'm missing? Any other thoughts? I plan to HODL for 3+ years and not day trade. I will be investing a steady amount every month in my 5 coins. Thanks everyone!

submitted by /u/P4100354
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement