Trying to withdraw from Cex.io but my card does not show as available for withdrawal in selected currency.

So I used my credit card to deposit $200 USD into my account about a week or two ago. It just sat there this whole time, I wound up using coinbase and bittrex instead. So I'm trying to withdraw my money from Cex.io and it won't let me. I've tried removing my card and adding it back on. I've reached out to their support a few times, once about a week ago and again yesterday, no response either time other than the automated message telling me they received my request for support. I try to go to the community support but I don't know if this is an issue on my end (i've used two different browsers) but every now and then when I select a link on Cex.io it kicks me out and I have to sign back in to the home page, so I can't submit anything on their community page. I'm getting really annoyed with this website. They have a listing on their community support page in reference to the problems they were having with cards, but it says it's resolved! Does anyone else have any ideas of what I can do?

submitted by /u/milhouse21386
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement