Am I reading these charts all wrong???

So I was reading the chart on poloniex for STEEM. I noticed steem had a peak of .006-7 btc and right now its .0008x btc. I was reading the chart on coinmarket cap and it said the high on STEEM in the past was about $4.30, which is not .006-7 btc at current price of about 2600 that would be about $15+. SO these charts have prices that are changing with bitcoin price and do not adjust for that?

If thats the case the peaks wouldn't make sense or be accurate. Am I reading these charts all wrong? Do you guys understand what I am trying to explain? If i see STEEM at .0008 btc which is about 2 bucks, and I am looking at STEEMS old peak at .006 but its based on btc price being 700-1000 dollars or so. The chart wouldn't be accurate in the reading of those peaks and valleys. and old peak might actually be that high because btc price was lower back then. How can I find charts where btc price is current days price through out the entire history of the chart and the lines move accordingly to that?

Can someone explain this? I need charts that have a set btc price so I can estimate and view these peaks correctly.

submitted by /u/wjin0352
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement