*PSA-Kraken not crediting 1 month old deposit*

Hi, this is a PSA/warning about Kraken that I wish I had gotten a month ago: DO NOT SEND THEM FIAT! I sent a USD Wire to Kraken. Their website claims 1-5 Business days it has been 15! After 7 business days I submitted a ticket. Three days later I got a canned response that my issue would be forwarded. I replied 4 hours later that I would go public in three more business days, it has been 6 days and no answer. Sorry I didn't warn all of you sooner!

PLEASE Stay away from KRAKEN!!!

  • June 8th, 12pm PST I wired Kraken a USD deposit
  • June 19th, I opened a Ticket.
  • June 22nd, Linnea from Kraken 'Client Engagement' replied saying:

"Hello, I apologize for the delay in reviewing your issue. I have assigned your ticket to the correct team and they will respond to your request as soon as possible. Regards, Linnea Client Engagement."

  • 4 hours later I responded informing her that if the money wasn't there by the 26th I would take my customer experience public.

  • June 29th, I gave them three extra days and here we are. Sorry I didn't warn all of you sooner!

TLDR; Warning to all cryptotraders, # DO NOT DEPOSIT FIAT TO KRAKEN UNTIL MATTERS LIKE THIS ARE CLEARED UP #

submitted by /u/BitcoinZombie
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement