My LETTER to https://www.jubi.com

Hi,

I have submitted my ID both front and back and also my Photo holding the front of ID which i have submitted during registration.

my email : nipray@yahoo.com

ID: 512912

ID number: DZ ********** 47

I want confirmation, whether i get Verified or not, if not, i want my original 56000 EAC Earthcoin back , i trade in USA, BRITISH, Sweden, India, Norway, Cyprus and I am verified with my IDs document, China is very tough country and so my Audit not done. I tell this in reddit. So people will be aware.

Its been 10 days now, i want to out Virtual Currency from your exchange. Please help me.

Money is 900+ Rimbi/CNY when I deposited it, If i am rejected i want my 56000 EAC back, ok.

I also post this in REDDIT, FB, TWITTER, GOOGLE, where ever I have account of Social ID, i think CHINA is big no no for outsider trading in their EXCHANGE. But this world is a changing.

NO LUBE, NO GET IN CHINA,

THANKS.

Note : Please dont scam me , am genuine person from crypto world, if i am rejected , i want my 56K EAC back, thanks again.

PEACE NP

submitted by /u/xtac4u22
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement