do you guys/where can you crypto trade mostly against USDT?

Being #noob to trading in general, but having had about a month experience by now, i still get a head ache keeping up with the conversions between cryptos and the uSD value

Since the majority of news, YT videos, and discussions talk about cryptos in their USD Value, i was thinking of trading cryptos with USDT exclusively. That will vastly simplify things for me and keep me from getting confused...

Like right now, i got eth and ans on the major dip, and very happy about it.. But now things are getting tested, and i feel there will be a slight dip in the next few hours.. and i wanted to capitalize and convert all to USDT for now and jump back in at slight dip or so. (basically trying to increase my coins inch by inch safely)

This way im only dealing with USD valuation of cryptos which is much much easier to read and follow for me.

Is this a common trading style? or am I alone on this one?

PS im on bittrex now, and my altcoins cant be converted to USDT :( I'm afraid of poloniax right now with all their technical issues.

where is the next best exchange with big USDT support?

Would appreciate some confirmation or tips.

submitted by /u/remivato
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement